‘First Irish case’ of death by spontaneous combustion

A man who burned to death in his home died as a result of spontaneous combustion, an Irish coroner has ruled.

Michael Faherty, 76, died at his home in Galway on 22 December 2010.

Deaths attributed by some to “spontaneous combustion” occur when a living human body is burned without an apparent external source of ignition.

See here for the full story:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15032614

Advertisements

~ by ghostcatcherireland on October 28, 2011.

One Response to “‘First Irish case’ of death by spontaneous combustion”

  1. This is so sad. However, I do find it extremely interesting. I can only imagine it would either take a lot of anger, or a lot of lonely sadness to create an energy within one’s own body to cause SHC. Thank you so much for posting this. It gives me something else to ponder! Light & Blessings.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: